THE COOK GROCER RETURNS POLICY
All products purchased online from our store are covered by this returns policy.
Customers are entitled to exchange goods, receive store credit or a refund if the goods purchased are:
- Significantly different from how they were shown or described
- Not doing what they are supposed to do
Change of mind returns
Please choose carefully as (store) will not provide a refund just because you change your mind.
(Store) will only provide an exchange for a change of mind purchase if:
- the goods are returned in 7 working days;
- you provide proof of purchase
- the item is in resalable condition including that it is in its original packaging, including any instruction manuals and all accessories and it is unopened, unused and in its original condition
(Store) will not accept the return of any of the following items because of a change of mind:
- Fresh produce i.e. fruit and vegetables
- Gift cards
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
(Store) reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.