By Philip Kortum
- Explores the human components considering the layout and implementation of the nontraditional interfaces, detailing layout ideas, trying out methodologies, and implementation techniques
- Provides a useful source for practitioners who layout interfaces for kids, players and clients with accessibility needs
- Offers broad case experiences, examples and layout directions
Read or Download HCI Beyond the GUI: Design for Haptic, Speech, Olfactory, and Other Nontraditional Interfaces (Interactive Technologies) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
Usted debe leer esta historia del Siglo 21. Se sorprenderá al oír que el optimismo es una cualidad innata de l. a. civilización y que los tiempos por delante de nosotros deben ser mejores. Esto ocurre porque los angeles raza humana es un producto de los angeles evolución, y l. a. evolución se caracteriza por su capacidad para seguir hacia adelante.
This publication explores powerful multimodal cognitive load dimension with physiological and behavioural modalities, which contain the attention, Galvanic epidermis reaction, speech, language, pen enter, mouse stream and multimodality fusions. elements together with rigidity, belief, and environmental elements comparable to illumination are mentioned concerning their implications for cognitive load size.
The two-volume set LNCS 10295 and 10296 represent the refereed court cases of the 4th International convention on studying and Collaboration applied sciences, LCT 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, in conjunction with 15 thematically related meetings.
The three-volume set LNCS 10277-10279 constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the11th overseas convention on common entry in Human-Computer interplay, UAHCI 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada in July 2017, together with 14 different thematically related meetings.
- Augmented Reality Law, Privacy, and Ethics: Law, Society, and Emerging AR Technologies
- Anthropology-Based Computing: Putting the Human in Human-Computer Interaction (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Usability Testing for Survey Research
- Activating the Tools of Social Media for Innovative Collaboration in the Enterprise (SpringerBriefs in Digital Spaces)
- Innovative Technologies in Everyday Life (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
Additional resources for HCI Beyond the GUI: Design for Haptic, Speech, Olfactory, and Other Nontraditional Interfaces (Interactive Technologies)
HCI Beyond the GUI: Design for Haptic, Speech, Olfactory, and Other Nontraditional Interfaces (Interactive Technologies) by Philip Kortum