By Juha Pyrhonen ,Valeria Hrabovcova ,R. Scott Semken
Key positive aspects:
* presents a entire precis of all features of controlled-speed electric force know-how together with keep watch over and operation.
* dealing with of electric drives is solidly associated with the speculation and layout of the linked electric machines. additional perception into difficulties and features are illustrated with sincerely comprehensible figures.
* bargains an realizing of the most phenomena linked to electric laptop drives.
* Considers the matter of bearing currents and voltage stresses of an electric force.
* contains up to date concept and layout guidance, taking into consideration the newest advances.
This book’s rigorous insurance of theoretical rules and strategies makes for a great creation to controlled-speed electric force applied sciences for electric Engineering MSc or PhD scholars learning electric drives. It additionally serves as a great reference for working towards electric engineers trying to perform layout, analyses, and improvement of controlled-speed electric drives.
Read Online or Download Electrical Machine Drives Control: An Introduction PDF
Similar system theory books
This e-book provides the fmdings of a comparative research of 3 eu metropolitan areas: Vienna, Barcelona and Stockholm. the center of the paintings includes empirical stories conscientiously designed and built on the way to establish the most actors and mechanisms aiding technological innovation in all the metropolitan areas.
On the middle of many engineering difficulties is the answer of units of equa tions and inequalities, and the optimization of fee features. regrettably, other than in particular circumstances, reminiscent of whilst a collection of equations is linear in its un knowns or whilst a convex expense functionality should be minimized less than convex constraints, the implications received through traditional numerical equipment are just neighborhood and can't be assured.
Schwerpunkte des zweiten Bandes sind der Entwurf von Mehrgrößenregelungen im Zeitbereich und im Frequenzbereich sowie digitale Regelungen. Neben Standardverfahren wie Polverschiebung und optimale Regelung werden mit der strukturellen examine von Regelungssystemen, der robusten und dezentralen Regelung sowie Einstellregeln für Mehrgrößenregler Themen aufgegriffen, die bisher in Lehrbüchern fehlten.
This booklet comprises many instances that supply new views in constructing agent-based modeling and simulation. the genuine difficulties are complicated, and complicated technique is required to address them. Agent-based modeling and simulation is one technique that gives a bottom-up experimental method appropriate to social sciences reminiscent of economics, administration, sociology, and politics in addition to a few engineering fields facing social actions.
Extra resources for Electrical Machine Drives Control: An Introduction
Electrical Machine Drives Control: An Introduction by Juha Pyrhonen ,Valeria Hrabovcova ,R. Scott Semken