By Derek Hansen,Ben Shneiderman,Marc A. Smith
In Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL, contributors of the NodeXL improvement workforce as much as offer readers with a radical and functional advisor for utilizing the software whereas additionally explaining the improvement in the back of every one function. mixing the theoretical with the sensible, this e-book applies particular SNA directions on to NodeXL, however the idea in the back of the implementation will be utilized to any SNA.
to profit extra approximately interpreting Social Media Networks and NodeXL, stopover at the companion site at mkp.com/nodexl
- Walks readers via utilizing NodeXL whereas explaining the idea and improvement at the back of every one step, offering takeaways that can apply any SNA
- Demonstrates how visible analytics examine could be utilized to SNA instruments for the mass market
- Presents readers with case stories utilizing NodeXL on well known networks like electronic mail, fb, Twitter, and wikis
Read Online or Download Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL: Insights from a Connected World PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Usted debe leer esta historia del Siglo 21. Se sorprenderá al oír que el optimismo es una cualidad innata de l. a. civilización y que los tiempos por delante de nosotros deben ser mejores. Esto ocurre porque l. a. raza humana es un producto de l. a. evolución, y l. a. evolución se caracteriza por su capacidad para seguir hacia adelante.
This booklet explores strong multimodal cognitive load dimension with physiological and behavioural modalities, which contain the attention, Galvanic dermis reaction, speech, language, pen enter, mouse stream and multimodality fusions. components together with pressure, belief, and environmental components corresponding to illumination are mentioned relating to their implications for cognitive load size.
The two-volume set LNCS 10295 and 10296 represent the refereed court cases of the 4th International convention on studying and Collaboration applied sciences, LCT 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, in conjunction with 15 thematically comparable meetings.
The three-volume set LNCS 10277-10279 constitutes the refereed court cases of the11th overseas convention on common entry in Human-Computer interplay, UAHCI 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada in July 2017, together with 14 different thematically related meetings.
- Make It So: Interaction Design Lessons from Science Fiction
- Cross-Cultural Design: Applications in Mobile Interaction, Education, Health, Tarnsport and Cultural Heritage: 7th International Conference, CCD 2015, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Beauty Technology: Designing Seamless Interfaces for Wearable Computing (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Advances in Human Factors in Wearable Technologies and Game Design: Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference on Advances in Human Factors ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- BWL für IT-Berufe: Ein praxisorientierter Leitfaden für das kaufmännische Denken (German Edition)
- Gamer Psychology and Behavior (International Series on Computer Entertainment and Media Technology)
Extra resources for Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL: Insights from a Connected World
Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL: Insights from a Connected World by Derek Hansen,Ben Shneiderman,Marc A. Smith